Monday 20 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I'm sure you are all enjoying this seasonal weather as much as I am ! Minus 4 today at midday here in Sheffield ... super. Well at least the garlic will be enjoying it. Goodness knows whether I have any broadbeans left - they were just germinating when the snow arrived - the mice had only found one, but I'm sure they've rectified that !

So no lottie news to report - as much as I'm missing it, I'm also enjoying the central heating ! We'll see what the new year brings - hopefully some sunshine.

In the meantime, here are three extremely grumpy Santas for you to enjoy.

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

They are obsessed with the Christmas presents, ribbons, bag etc and are also doing their best to de-nude the tree of it's decorations and needles - in fact, this pretty much represents my house at the moment - enjoy ! http://www.simonscat.com/santaclaws.html

Happy Christmas to you and your families - hope you have all been good for Santa
Happy Holidays to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas xx

8 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas! I haven't seen my broad beans since I sowed them in early November, ah well. Those guys look happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Happy Xmas to you too. Here's hoping this cold spell will kill off all the pests.

    We should perhaps have a Sheffield Allotment Bloggers meet next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Ducky! :)

    Wishing you the very best wealth, health and happiness in 2011.

    Keep on blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you able to say whether any cats were harmed in the taking of those photos. It seems strangely coincidental that two of them are now poorly... ;>)

    Like the idea of the Sheffield Bloggers meet Woody. Are there more than the 3 of us?!

    Happy Christmas to you and the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Damo - glad I'm not the only one !

    Woody, you haves some cracking ideas - count me in :)

    Duggy! lovely to hear from you, hope all is well ... dig, dig, dig :)

    Eob, at least I feed my cats and they don't have to resort to eating the furniture **snort**

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's also Nutty Gnome (see my links) who is Chesterfield-based but hails from Rotherham. On average, that means she counts as Sheffield! We've already met up a couple of times in the Fat Cat.

    ReplyDelete