Sunday 27 June 2010

Cool as a cucumber ...

what's a girl to do when it's too hot to go the lottie - well I found a few things to keep me busy ...

... like unpacking my new icecream machine :)

IMG_3735-400px

This is my very first attempt and oh my it is delicious. It is strawberry flavour - having seen the ingredients, I now realise you could put on weight just looking at the photo !

IMG_3736-400px

Then lookie what I found in TK-Max .. hunter boots ! they had some full length ones, some mid-calf and these rather fetching yellow short boots with handy pull tabs. I got some odd looks trying them on, while everyone else was grabbing sandals ...

IMG_3752-2-400px

can't wait for winter !!

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking ice cream there, not so sure about the Wellies ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too hot to go to the lottie? Concept not recognised!!

    Get the hose pipe out, then you could wear the wellies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got terribly burnt on Saturday, despite my suntan lotion :(

    so had Sunday off, then managed a few hours this morning until it got really hot again.

    Have managed to get major weeds out of my beds and have cut down the jungle at least. Did have grand plans for digging, but defeated by the weather !

    ReplyDelete