Sunday 28 March 2010

The sun is still shining ... but not for long from the look of the forecast :(

Today I took up the strawberries, eradicated the bindweed (in my dreams) put the strawberries back, chopped a bit of the hedge and did some more digging / raking. I now have 9 beds dug, 5 more to go ... at this rate I'll have no excuse not to start on the jungle ... maybe the snow might be welcome after all haha.

All in all I'm quite pleased with myself and the lottie is looking quite good at the moment - what a shame I've not got my camera working yet, so you'll have to take my word for it :)

2 comments:

  1. you've been busy. Can't believe the frosts are back this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really great to get going in the garden after such a long Winter. So satisfying to get stuff done. I think the strawberries and soft fruit generally will be good this year because they enjoy a hard, cold Winter.

    ReplyDelete