Tuesday 9 March 2010

I've ordered sunshine for this week ...

... you can pay me later :)

so Sunday I sowed:

Tomatoes - Vanessa - a whole 12 seeds in the packet,pah.
Tomatoes - Roma
Tomatoes - Tigerella
Buzy Lizzy - about 900million
Petunia - Rainbow mixed & Super Cascade improved F1 - another 900million
Aubergines - Black Beauty
Aubergines - Money Maker (well fingers crossed LOL)
Lavatera - pastel mixed
Passion Flower - Passiflora Caerulea
Asparagus Pea
Aster - Carpet Ball Mixed

Pete put them into the oven ... hoping to check them on Saturday. I'm a little nervous - hope the oven germinates them vs cooking them.

I popped into my glass greenhouse briefly on Sunday just to check the temperature - it was positively balmy ... we've been in Cardiff since then, where it has been glorious and 7 degrees - hope it's been similar here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm only 15 miles or so from Cardiff- it's surprising what a little altitude does to the temperature!!
    Wish we'd had that here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The opening couple of lines really made me laugh Michelle... thank you!

    ReplyDelete