Sunday 6 July 2008

Scone in 20 seconds ...

Second batch of strawberry jam is made and now sitting prettily in the cupboard. Having come across a recipe for Betty's Tea Shop scones, it seemed rude not to make them - and then even ruder not to share them with you. 20 minutes later and here they are ... they are still warm, can you smell them ...

Scone copy

They tasted delicious, but I feel a little sick now, having put away two, loaded with homemade strawberry jam and whipped cream. I might have to give it an hour or so before I go back for a third ;)

Scone2 copy

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I have just made a batch of strawberry jam as well...you have given me an idea. Bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) would you like the recipe ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recipe - yes please! Another batch of strawberry jam made here too. Nice food p*rn picture ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked Betty's for permission to post the recipe on my blog, but they said no :(

    ... so here is a link to the recipe which was published in Olive and is now on the BBCFood website: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3870/scones

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete