Friday 15 June 2007

all change

Thought I'd try a new layout / colour scheme, hope you like it. Please let me know if any of the links etc are not working ... I've had to rebuild some of the site and my technical ability is somewhat limited !

The weather has been dreadful for the last couple of days, it has been absolutely bucketing down for 48+ hours. The lottie should be OK as it is on a slope, but there has been loads of localised flooding.

Despite the rain however, the greenhouse plants still need watering - people look at me like I'm mad when I tell them I've been to water the lottie ! On Wednesday evening I was running around the plot, getting soaking wet, cutting the sweetpeas which are flowering prolifically at the moment.

How's this for irony, we spent a couple of hours watering the plot and filling the water butts up last Sunday. Oh well, at least the pond will be full again.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look Michelle - It's very fresh looking.

    Also, your pictures have been really excellent just lately.... Some of the best blog pics in the lottiesphere.

    Best

    GM

    ReplyDelete